Instagram

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How we spend our days.......


So, I have been thinking about how Andy Jack and I spend our days....making beds, cleaning the kitchen, taking Tink for walks, watching movies, vacuuming etc... Not the kind of childhood that my other kids had. Poor Andy Jack has never been to the zoo. (we will fix that shortly!) But he has seen a LOT of lacrosse games, choir concerts, Scorpion and Eagle soccer games, musicals both at Evergreen and Oly. He was even the baby elephant bird in Seussical (I will have to find a pic of that!) This 3 year old is fun! He talks too much, always wants to hold my hand. Sneaks into my bed at about 4 every morning. Is learning his letters and colors. Is spoiled rotten by all of us. Tells me everyday how his cousin Porter either threw dirt in his ear or hit him. (I am sure Andy has done his share of throwing and hitting too!) We have fun together and life is good! And "yes", this is the only picture I could find of us together.....maybe we'll take another.....at the zoo!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, let me know when you are thinking of going to the zoo! I think we are going to get a pass this year... although I am not sure Matthew wants to miss the first trip!

    ReplyDelete