Instagram

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

A few pictures from our fabulous family vacation. Uncle Keltsey helped Ben catch his first fish. Eden and Paige helped take about 500 pictures of the cousins, aunts and uncles (dvds coming soon family!) Sam skiied and skiied. (thank you Uncle Gary!) Andy Jack went on a "swim adventure" every day with me (the mom) and was mr. pro with his lifejacket. Also along on the adventures were Thatcher, McKell, Kali, Jessica, Afton, Gisele, Gannon (even Gary and Garrison once) Greg, Porter, and Suzie. We all had fun, got a little sun, and returned home safely.



























2 comments:

  1. What a fun family vacation! We love Lake Powell - your photos make us miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, seeing those pics make me really miss going to Powell with you guys!!!! When is a good time for a cousin party??? I'm glad I found your blog because I love keeping up on my cousins! Love you guys!!!

    Monica =)

    (My blog is: http://www.mbox-of-chocolates.blogspot.com
    in case you're interested...)

    ReplyDelete